In today’s fast-growing and competitive market environment it becomes necessary for you to expose your professional team to knowledge and skill inputs from time to time, if you want to maintain high-quality standards for your products or services. We have designed our Corporate Training programs to help you keep your employees up-to-date with the ever increasing information and knowledge database, the latest technology developments.
We know just like you do that access to the right information and knowledge of the right skills can decisively change the quality of our work. Hence, we take particular care in listening to your requirements and make that extra effort to target our training courses to the needs of your organization’s business. Our trainers are all seasoned professionals and experts in their fields, so they understand the demands of the industry better than anybody else.
We can appreciate that when you take the effort to train your team, you also expect quality returns. As we said our courses are always designed to be relevant and effective, so that professionals learn only what they can use for their work. Our goal is the same as yours—to enhance and improve the quality and productivity of your team’s work. Tax Connect Academy has offered corporate trainings to certain big shot companies based on their requirement and conducted more than 350 works and training programme across the country in the last 2 years .
The courses offered by Tax Connect Academy aim at creating awareness among the stake holders of the corporate world
The program provides the managers with a comprehensive working knowledge of critical financial principles in an easy to follow manner that will help them make better decisions in their organization. The participants learn to interpret crucial financial data and take necessary decisions to improve their performance
- Finance Mix Decision and Leverage Advantage
- Ratio Analysis – Understanding Business Ratios
- Net Profit v/s Net Cash Flow Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis and its Financial interpretation
- Cost Measurement; Break-even Analysis and its Managerial
- Implications – Looking from Non-Finance Managers’ angle
- Budgeting as a tool of financial planning and control – Understanding
- Cost information for decision making and Control
- Revenue and Capital Budgets
- Understanding Working Capital Management – Cash Management, Operating cycle and components of working capital
- Debtors’ Management
- Inventory Management – Just in Time Inventory
- Finance Function and its relation with other functional areas
- Understanding Basic Accounting as a basis for finance function
Who should attend?
This program is designed for middle level Managers/Executives of divisions/functions who are new to the concepts of finance or those who wish to update their knowledge on basic finance and accounts.
Goods & Services Tax:
The program provides all the departments including Finance, Taxations, Logistics, Purchase, Sales & Marketing, IT, etc comprehensive working knowledge of critical GST principles in an easy to follow manner that will help them make better decisions in their organization.
- Basics of GST & Comparison of GST with Old Regime
- When to charge CGST+SGST (UTGST) and when IGST on the basis of Place Supplier and Place of Supply
- How to study a Supplier’s Bill for Correct GST Disclosures
- Studying the HSN & SAC
- Transitional Provisions & Transitional Rules
- Levy & Supply
- Time Of Supply
- Valuation under GST
- Job Work under GST
- Input Tax Credit Under GST
- Invoicing, Tax Invoice, Debit Credit Notes & Other Documents under GST
- Impact of Information Technology in GST Implementation
- Payment of Tax
- Returns & Refunds under GST
- Logistics and Business processes under GST
- Impact of GST on Foreign Trade Policy
- Exports & Imports Procedure including LUT/Bonds, etc
Who should attend?
These programs are designed for all the employees of Upper level Managers, middle level Managers, Executives of all the departments including Finance, Taxations, Logistics, Purchase, Sales & Marketing, IT, etc involved in the Business.
The program covers a comprehensive understanding with a broad range of risk management concepts and techniques.
- An understanding of corporate risk governance
- Creating value with risk management
- Trade-off between risk and return
- Fundamental asset pricing models
- Enterprise risk management frameworks
- A review of major financial disasters
- Importance of ethics as a fundamental requirement for sound risk management
- Basic probability and statistics, regression and time series analysis, and various quantitative techniques useful in risk management such as Monte Carlo Method, Volatility forecasting models, etc
- Financial Markets and Products like Futures and forwards, Equity options, swaps, and other derivatives, currencies, corporate bonds and interest rates, etc
- Valuation and Risk Models like bond valuation, hedging, binomal trees, etc
- Risk-adjusted performance measurement
- identify problems and challenges that can arise in the risk management process
- Evaluate the relationship between a firm’s risk appetite and its business strategy, including the role of incentives
- How a company can determine whether to hedge specific risk factors, including the role of the board of directors and the process of mapping risks
- Impact of risk management instruments
- GARP Code of Conduct
- Modeling and Forecasting Trends
- Understanding volatility, variance rate, and implied volatility
- Foreign Exchange Risk
- Market Risk Measurement
- OIS Discounting, LIBOR-OIS spread, Credit Issues, and Funding Costs
- Credit Risk Management & Counterparty Credit Risk
- Liquidity and Leverage
- Basel Norms and Solvency
- Alpha (and the Low-Risk Anomaly)
Who should attend?
These programs are designed for the employees of Upper level Management of all the departments including Finance, Taxations, Logistics, Purchase, Sales & Marketing, IT, etc involved in the Business.
Insurance & Business Claims:
Insurance is the biggest coverage of risk in an organization. In the modern day business, Insurance covers a big part of the Corporate Budget. With greater focus, this sector can lead non-only to coverage of risk but also to tremendous savings in cost. The program covers a comprehensive understanding of Insurance and how to effectively deal with claims.
- Enterprise risk management
- Analysis of an insurance contract
- Root cause analysis
- Loss scenario analysis
- Principles of Life insurance
- Principles of Group & Health Insurance
- Principles of Liability insurance
- Principles of Property insurance
- Principles of Home insurance
- Principles of Automobile insurance Crime & other specialized insurance products
- Principles of Marine &Fire Insurance
- Principles of Director’s Insurance
- Loss of Profit Policies
- Underwriting & Claim Management
- Project & Operational Risk Management
- Financial & Treasury Risk Management
- Accounting for Insurance
- Statistics for Insurance
- Insurance Law and Regulation
- How to prepare & apply for claims
Who should attend?
These programs are designed for all the employees of Upper level Managers, middle level Managers, Executives of all departments including Finance, Taxation, Logistics, Purchase, Sales & Marketing, IT, etc involved in the Business.
This program intends to develop competence in disciplines and skills associated with business strategy. It aims to provide the guidance to think through international business strategies with a global perspective. In a nutshell, PGDIBS equips the present day managers with the necessary competence to formulate strategies in the global business scenario.
- Global Strategic Management & Global Leadership Strategy
- Cost & Pricing Strategies
- Impact of WTO on export import
- Regional Trading (SAFTA/ NAFTA/ BRICS etc.)
- Foreign Trade policy in India
- Category of export
- ITC (HS) Analysis
- Export Pricing & Negotiation
- Export Documents (Practical Filling of Export Import Documents)
- Role of ECGC in case of Non payments by Defaulter buyers
- Export Process & Import Process
- Application Of FEMA in Export Import
- Export Scheme
- International financial markets
- International Trade Logistics
- International business and economics
- Foreign trade policy
- International Business Law
Who should attend?
The program is useful for middle to senior professionals who are in the key decision making roles. The program is most beneficial for companies expanding/planning to expand their operations into international markets.
Employees & Professionals will be dealing with complex situations, issues, needs, goals, styles and cultures characterized by the ambiguity and complexities due to the ever changing socio-economic environment and human interactions at a global level. Soft skills are of paramount importance. Credibility as a facilitator depends to a large extent on how clearly and forcefully one is able to express his/her views. A report, presentation or even a telephonic talk is an emissary of one’s personality and if not done well, could cause considerable damage to one’s image.
This Soft Skills Course aims to impart training to translate such challenges in to rewarding opportunities.
- Winning Communication Skills & Strategy
- Developing PR in an Organization
- Human and Organizational Behavioral Approach
- Motivation – Self and others
- Time Management
- Planning and Prioritizing
- Effective Meetings In an Organization
- Business & Personal Etiquettes
- Business Presentations
- The Right Body Language
- Leadership Skills & Team Building
- Building Versatility and adaptability
- Interpersonal & Negotiation Skills
- Assertiveness Skills and perception management
- Conflict Management
- Understanding one’s Attitude
- Client Interfacing & Management
- International Business Environment
Who should attend?
This program is designed for lower & middle level Managers/Executives of divisions/functions including Finance, Taxation, Logistics, Purchase, Sales & Marketing, IT, etc involved in the Business.
Pre Retirement Program:
When one retires he/she hopefully has many years of active life ahead. It’s a huge opportunity. However the change from a work situation to one where there is no structure and nobody telling what to do, can be one of the biggest changes of one’s life. The purpose of this program is to encourage one to think seriously about all aspects of retirement or partial retirement.
- Consider the key issues in retirement
- Listing of opportunities to take in retirement and prioritizing the opportunities
- Look at the elements for constructing a realistic budget for retirement
- Wish for working in retirement and looking at some ideas for doing so
- Aspects of leisure-time in retirement: Travel and holidays; Continuing education; and Hobbies and Pastimes
- The retirement planning process and financial planning for retirement
- Retirement savings accounts and making the most of social security
- Importance of making new relationships and social contacts and improving existing ones
- Keeping physically and mentally fit
- Insights and Tips for Enjoying Retirement
Who should attend?
There is no hard-and-fast rule on when an employee should take the course. Most participants in program are 1-5 years from their retirement date.
The program helps to develop a thorough understanding of workplace safety hazards, methods of accident prevention and emergency responses, loss control, emergency care, industrial safety and business skills involved with safety program administration
- Industrial health and hygiene
- Industrial safety standards
- Safety strategies and administration
- Accident investigation and prevention
- Safety hazards identification and management
- Safety evaluation
- Environmental and personal hazard control
- Fire safety
- Emergency care
- Risk assessment and management
- Loss control
- Machine safety
- Current industry safety standards
- Environmental health management
Who should attend?
This program is designed for all lower & middle level Managers/Executives of all divisions/functions involved in the Business.
Total quality management including Lean Six Sigma:
Total quality management (TQM) is a management approach to long-term success through customer satisfaction.
Lean Six Sigma focuses on identification, measurement and elimination of problems / issues with process within an organization and continuous quality improvements for achieving zero defects.
This program combining TQM and Lean Six Sigma will train on how to improve quality using a combination of strategy, data, and effective communication and thereafter how to continuously improve quality for achieving zero defects with processes within an organization.
- Data management
- Quality management & Quality metrics
- Experiment design
- Project management
- Quality control
- Cost analysis
- Project management
- Regulatory issues
- Risk management
- Statistical methods
- Balanced Scorecard
- CTQ Prioritization matrix
- High Level Process Map and SIPOC
- Measure Sigma Level
- Process Capability indices – Cp, Cpk
- VA/NVA Analysis
- Qualitative Screening using Affinity diagram, Fishbone
- Graphical plot—Pareto Plots, Histogram, Box Plot, Scatter Plots
- Hypothesis testing— F– test, T test, ANOVA, Bartlett test, Chi-square test, 2-proportion test
- 5S, Visual Standards, Poka Yoke, Benchmarking
- Statistical Process Control using Control Charts
Who should attend?
This program is designed for all lower, middle and top level Managers/Executives/ Supervisors of all divisions/functions involved in the Business.
Improvement of Productivity through Quality Enhancement:
The success of an enterprise depends upon the productivity of its productive work force. By productivity we do not mean effort but the productivity one can generate from that effort. It is possible to exert a lot of effort, to be really busy all day, and not produce any favorable results.
This program is designed to build a Productive force rather than a busy work force.
To train how to inculcate the following Ps –
- Profit – How to Make sure that your organization is profiting from effort of an employee
- Purposefulness – How to understand the purpose of the organization’s existence
- Planning – To plan how the organization will achieve its purpose
- Productive effort – It is the implementation of the plan
- Persistence – To learn the act of keeping on
- Prioritization – Putting things into the right order
- Protocols – Protocols are written documents that standardize procedures
- Preparation – making ready before the event
- Progressive thinking – is the act of always looking forwards
- Prevention of avoidable error – the elimination of self-induced failure
- Proper decision making methods – picking the best option from many options
- Problem /cause /solution analysis – is the act of tracing causes and coming up with solutions
- Problem /implication /countermeasure analysis – predicting and stopping painful consequences
- Personal initiative – action on one’s own volition
- Positive mental attitude – taking charge of your one’s mind and conversation
- Political awareness – the art of gaining the willing cooperation of others
- Philosophy of continuous improvement – is the act of never being completely satisfied with one’s current condition
- Procrastination – How to stop procrastination
Who should attend?
This program is designed for Managers, supervisors and all those who are responsible for, or indirectly involved in, a cost or profit center or a quality improvement function.
Quality is a critical concept in every industry and profession such as manufacturing, government, construction, healthcare and services. As globalization continues and the world becomes smaller, making it possible for consumers to pick and choose from the best products worldwide, the survival of your job and of your company depends on your ability to produce a quality product or service.
- Measures & Dimensions of Quality
- Statistical Process Control Analytics
- Process Performance Analytics
- Inspection Analytics
- Quality System Standards, Audit and Certification
- A mix of lectures, class discussion, problem solving and cases
Who should attend?
Executives in the public and private sector in manufacturing and service sectors
Personal Growth And Team Building:
The primary purpose of this Programme is to provide participants with an opportunity to learn more about one’s own self as a person so as to become more competent in interpersonal relationships, and learn how our perceptions and feelings affect and are affected by other’s perceptions and feelings. This programme will also focus on the dynamics of team formation, team norms and team development.
- To help increase individual’s awareness of his/her own perceptions, feelings, reactions, expressions and its impact on others
- To gain insight into the meaning and consequences of our own behaviours and actions on other’s behaviours and actions.
- To understand and experience the dynamics and processes of team behaviour
- To examine the conditions of team effectiveness
- To develop the skills in diagnosing and taking more effective interpersonal and team actions
Who should attend?
Managers and Executives from all ranks and types of organisations
Managerial Leadership And Team Effectiveness
As managers transition into leading and managing teams, it is important that they re-examine their styles of managing people and work in order to remain effective. This programme facilitates the process of questioning and realigning participant competencies to such career transitions.
- Understanding Self: Understanding one’s interpersonal styles and strengths and limitations of each style
- Understanding Team Dynamics and Improving Team Effectiveness: How teams develop and how people act in team situations
- Examining Issues in Leadership : Understanding the challenges before leaders, leadership styles, what works, and what is less effective
- Deconstructing Leadership: Using a leader’s biography to analyse the various facets of leadership and to draw lessons and learning from such an analysis.
Who should attend?
Middle and senior level managers in public & private organisations
The Global Economy: Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity And Ambiguity (VUCA)
The objective of this program is to share some of the emerging issues of VUCA concerning the global economy and some techniques that are applied in analysing elements of VUCA
As national economies have become more integrated and inter-connected as a characteristic of globalization, the world economic systems have much more complex. One characterization of this complexity is the difficulty in making predictions In a deeply uncertain world. Another aspect of the complexity has been the volatile nature of financial capital flows and the financial market indicators encompassing equity bond, forex and commodities. It has often been observed in recent times that some economic problems can be analysed from alternative perspectives and make the solution space ambiguous. Illustratively, views of fiscal stimula versus austerity have differed grossly even among mainstream economic thinkers and policy makers.
- VUCA – Concepts of Variability, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity
- Introduction to measuring the extent of VUCA and its limitations
- VUCA in the Global Economy- Implications of Brexit, Mr. Trump and Possible Rise of New Nationalism.
- VUCA and Financial Markets
- VUCA and Country Risk
- VUCA in the context of BRICS countires
- Corporate Strategy in a VUCA world
- VUCA in the Indian Economy
Who should attend?
Contract Management And Arbitration
The MDP Contract Management and Arbitration intends to provide the participants a comprehensive understanding on the legal isses in commercial transactions with specific focus on contractual issues and commercial dispute resolution. The Programme shall address different types and facets of contracts and the rights, obligations and implications on business operations. The course shall legal issues in contracts, contract with governments, breach of contract, special contract, tender and procurement, project finance contracts, legal issues involving infrastructure companies and cyber contracts. In addition, the dispute management techniques such as Adjudication, Arbitration Dispute Resolution the understanding of which are imperative for today’s managers, are discussed. Having a reasonable understanding of the contract law and dispute resolution methods, which are foundation to all legal transactions, will help the maagers/executives in designing the strategies for competitive advantage.
General Principles Contract: Ingredients of a valid contract; Privity of contract, exceptions; Breach of Contracts; Remedies for Breach of Contracts; Measure of damages; Liquidated damages and penalty, Quasi Contracts; Government contracts; Special Contracts Case-laws
Contracts; Tender and Procurement: Legal issues in inviting tenders; Bidding and evaluation procedures; Relevance of evaluation criteria, public Procurement; Bidding process involving pre-qualification, Request for Proposals, Bid evaluation system, Bid negotiation, case-laws on tendering
Project Finance Contracts: various forms of project contracts; Ring fencing, high leverage, non-recourse finance; BOLT, BOT Projects; Receivable financing, Securitization; Benefits to investors, Loan Syndication, Off-take contracts, Take or Pay contracts; Long-term Sales Contract, Throughput contracts; Compensation for Additional Costs; Step-in Rights, Force Majeure, Termination; Ancillary Contracts, Construction Contracts; EPC/DPC Contracts; Infrastructure contracts
Cyber Contracts: Contracts in the information technology era; importance of E-Contracts; Digital Signatures and contract formation; Asymmetric key encryption, Digital signature certificates; Legal issues involved in control of private key.
Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution: Adjudication; Arbitration; Conciliation; Meditation; Lok Adalats; Arbitral Tribunals and Arbitral awards; Recourse against arbitral award; Enforcement of foreign awards; Investment Arbitration under BITS, ICSID, etc.
Who should attend?
Junior and Mid Level Managers/Executives
Pedagogy and Program Highlights:
- All the Programs are designed with –
- a mix of experience sharing
- real life case discussions and solutions
- Case study and solutions, besides lectures conducted in class
- Lectures conducted in class
- A thorough analysis of relevant Provisions of Law wherever applicable
- Participants shall be provided with a copy of the training material
- Participants shall be awarded a certificate of participation from Tax Connect Academy
- All real life queries of participants shall be answered in the class
Prof. Timir Baran Chatterjee is a First class B.Com (Hons) Graduate, 1st Class M. Com and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi.
He is also a qualified Cost Accountant and a member of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India.
He has done his MBA degree on International Business from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade ( IIFT) and stood 4th in the Institute. IIFT is a deemed Central University and the Research wing of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India .
He is a member of the Indian Council of Arbitration, New Delhi and Institute of Internal Auditor (USA),
Prof. Chatterjee has also successfully completed 18 months course on VEDANTA ( With GITA, UPANISHAD and BRAHMA SUTRA) from Ramkrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Goal Park, Kolkata.
Prof. Chatterjee is a Visiting Faculty of Calcutta University, MDI, Murshidabad, IISWBM, XLRI- Jamshedpur( Corporate Affairs and Taxation, Merger, Amalgamation and Takeover) , IIMC ( for taxation) Indian Defence Academy, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade ( for Corporate and International Law) and Institute of Company Secretaries of India, CII, Assochem for the subjects “International Tax, International Finance, Merger, Amalgamation, Company Reconstruction, “Indirect Taxation”, “Corporate Laws” and Direct Taxation .
A member of the CII’s Economic Affairs and Financial Sector Sub Committee ( Eastern Region) , Chairman -Bengal Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s Indirect Tax Committee, Member- Corporate Affairs Committee Prof. Chatterjee’s major exposures are mainly in the areas of Corporate Laws, Indirect and Direct Tax Management, Fund Management, Insurance and Risks Management.
Mr. Vivek Jalan is a Fellow Member of the Institute Of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) a qualified LL.B and a Certified Expert in Indirect Taxes in India. He has worked as a Finance Manager in ITC Ltd. and Chief Compliance Officer with IntraSoft Technologies Ltd.. Now, he is the Partner of Tax Connect Advisory Services LLP. He has more than 10 years of experience in the field of Indirect Taxation. He was also an All India Rank holder in CA Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.He is a Member of The Indirect Tax Committee of The Bengal Chamber of Commerce and Industry. He is also a visiting faculty for Indirect Taxes in The Bengal Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Institute Of Chartered Accountants of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India. He is also the member of The CII- Economic Affairs & Taxation Committee.
His publications include the following –
- A COMPENDIUM ON GST W.E.F. 1ST JULY 2017
- COMMENTARY ON UNION BUDGET 2017
- GST MODEL LAW (NOVEMBER 2016) & BUSINESS PROCESSES – A TECHNICAL COMMENTARY, etc
Anindita is a qualified Chartered Secretary and a lawyer with over 7 years of post qualification experience in Corporate Tax and Regulatory matters wherein she has been engaged in assisting clients to deal with the myriad challenges arising from a complex tax environment.
Anindita has experience of handling corporate tax, corporate law and allied regulatory projects. She has specialised knowledge in addressing specific tax issues relating to specific industries such as IT industry, service industry, manufacturing, among other specialized industries, developed through various cases and tax issues raised that is unique to the industry.
Anindita has conducted high level tax risk assessment reviews, tax due diligence, corporate tax planning and specific tax reviews. She has assisted various clients in litigation matters before various tax and regulatory authorities. She has advised multinational companies on inbound investment in India and Bangladesh. She has also advised global companies on smooth and tax efficient exit and repatriation strategies from the India and Bangladesh tax perspective.
A regular speaker in Emcons Buisness Academy addressing studies on various tax matters and exchange control policies.
Author, writer, specialist trainer, visiting faculty, seminar leader ,Course Coordinator and visiting faculty on ‘International Trade Operations and Documentation’ at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (Calcutta campus); on Exim Management at EDI, Calcutta. Visiting faculty and specialist trainer at programmes conducted by commercial banks, RBI, NIBM, management schools, chambers of commerce, trade bodies.
Specialist: ICC Rules on documentary credits, UCP 600, Incoterms 2010, URC 522, Guarantees (URDG), international trade risk management, exchange rate mechanism, marine insurance, documentation.Managing Director, TransAfrica Bank Ltd., Kampala, Uganda,Managing Director: Fina Bank Limited, Nairobi, Kenya,President & CEO: Mukand Global Finance, Bombay, India ….Rupnarayan Bose Profile
Trainer on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & Presentation of Financial Statements as well as Corporate Laws for many Corporate & non-Corporate entities,Companies Act, 2013 & IND AS for Central/State PSUs, Comptroller & Auditor General of India (CAG) officials as well as other reputed companies,member of the Board of Governors of Assam Down Town University,Vice President of Association of Corporate Advisors & Executives (ACAE), Kolkata,member of Regional Direct Taxes Advisory Committee, Govt. of India and is also nominated as a member of Quality Review Board established by Govt. of India. ….Debashis Mitra Profile
Visiting faculty if IIEST – Shibpur , IISWBM , IIT ISM Dhanbad, Calcutta Business School,Globsyn Business School,Civil Services Study Centre, Administrative Training Institute, Govt. of West Bengal…Mukul Mitra Profile
Trained the Executives and Manager-level personnel
of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
at a residential training programme and workshop
on CSR and Sustainable Development, Training the supervisory level staff
of Power Grid Corporation of
India Ltd. at an HRD training programme
and workshop on CSR…..Rupanjana De Profile
Former Lecturer, S A Jaipuria College,Past President, Association of Corporate Advisers & Executives…..Sanjay Bhattachrya Profile
42 years of teaching and research experience in India & Abroad, which includes :
Delhi university Colleges, IIT (Delhi),St Xavier’s College, Calcutta, Director J D Birla college and all Institutions under Sukriti Education Society, Director Calcutta Business School(Autonomous) AICTE approved B- School, Director General, The Bhwawanipur Education Society College, Kolkata, Member, State Advisory Board on Education, Government of West Bengal(since 2010),Member, Advisory Board, Chairman International Marketing and Business Community, Federation of Small and Medium Industries, West Bengal,Member, Economic Affairs & Environment, Subcommittees BCCI, Kolkata, Member, Board of Directors: Jardine Henderson Ltd. & East India Pharmaceutical Works Ltd, Member Economics & Finance & MSME committees, CII ER…..Suman Mukerjee Profile
Teaching for more than 2 decades at IIMC, IIFT, ICAI, ICWAI, CU, JU, IGNOU, NITTTR, CMA, MTI- SAIL, IICM-Ranchi etc. on M&A, International Finance, Different Aspects of Commercial Banking, Risk Management & Financial Derivatives, Finance for Non-Finance etc, Delivered a number of lectures at the training colleges of SBI, UCO Bank, UBI., DGM (Indian Head) of Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi , Manager (Credit and Operations) State Bank of India Kolkata BranchCo-author of the book “Corporate Restructuring”, published by Tata McGraw-Hill.
Guest faculty in CAT affiliated MBA courses including IIM, Joka, RGIIM, Shillong, IIFT, Kolkata, on Business Law, Value, Ethics and Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility , Industrial Law, Compensation Management, etc. speaker in house seminars in and conferences of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Directors, IIM, Kolkata, on topics relating to legal and corporate interest including Corporate Governance and CSR…...Subrata Kumar Roy Profile
Arijit Chakraborty is a first class B.Com (H) from St Xavier’s College, Kolkata. . He is an FCA, holds an MBA in Finance , Diploma in Information Systems Audit ( DISA). He is also a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) from USA, and completed the Concurrent Audit of Banks PQC from ICAI. Additionally, he completed the Management & Leadership Program from Harvard . Mr Chakraborty also completed Aviation Lead Auditor & Operational Safety Auditor Training…..Arijit Chakraborty Profile
A result- oriented professional with nearly 40 years of experience in Human Resource Management, Personnel management, Legal and General Administration. Currently serving as Management Consultant/ Advisor & associated with a few companies ( in HR/ IR/Admin/Legal) Served as visiting faculty(MBA-HR- 1st &2nd year, and BBA(H)-2nd year) of GNIT & NIT)( JIS Group) since 2012 & Chief Advisor( HR , Admin. & Legal) of J M Biotech (Pvt.) Ltd, Burdwan, Enquiry Officer of Bata India Ltd, Batanagar, CBS An out-of-the-box thinker committed towards the growth of people within the organisation. Skilled in handling large workforce, …..Soumendra Nath Lahiri Profile